Can I open my doors and start selling coffee or do I need a licence?

This is a question we get asked every day. You will need to seek relevant permissions from land owners or local councils for example. It is always best to speak to your local council as the licencing dept will be able to help you with what is needed for your area. Every council has different rules and regulations. There are of course markets, shows, car boots ales, business estates that will not be owned/ran by your local council in which case you need to speak to the market manager/private land owner.